Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Update on running TAO workshop

Hello,

The 5 times workshop Advanced Energy Workers is a succes. The last group is still running. We have a nice small group of 10 people who are really motivated. We practise at Ilona her home which has a very good energy.

The TAO participants really make progress fast and really feel the change.

The group is a well balanced one. In the TAO talks I try to match the energy of the people as much as possible so they can learn from each other and grow together.

The TAO Talk also works fine... Be have a short intro into TAO. After the TAO Talk one can decide to do the 5 time Advanced Workshop...

Recently my tenant from India asked me how I look so happy, so energetic and why my skin adn eyes are shining, I told him I practise TAO. He really wants to get introduced to TAO and see whhat it will bring him.

Greetings Roshi


No comments:

Post a Comment