Sunday, March 8, 2015

Nothingness (Wu Chi) Bliss experience; Imprint

An imprint I got from Alex Vartman thenewtantra.com at the men core workshop  when he openly spoke about himself at the end of the retreat. When he spoke about “there is nothing behind your eyes”, nothing. No worries, no thoughts.  When he said this , I felt my belly go very soft and sensual/orgasmic. It spread out like a shower into my whole body. A great down to earth feeling and light feeling…hmmmm.

How did I found out it was an imprint or felt this same feeling again and even stronger?

Well; I did found out only recently playing sexual with a beautifull woman. We played with energy… very strong energy. She talked in a NO language (just making sounds; my daughter often does the same with me talking with no real meanings to the words amazing stuff makes my brains being closed and open to new dimensions) I did talk back in real words telling her I was in indian country beautifull, with hills water etc .She felt like and indian woman. This talking of mine would make  our energy taking of even stronger. We ended up in strong energy fucking with nice orgasms.. and more…


The more we got into all of this the more I started feeling this nothingness. To describe nothingness is kind of difficult when there is nothing. It does feel very nice… like being in a 3D black space… What  is remarkable, is that I feel aware and present. The days after I still felt & feel this energy. Light & down to earth, happy and healthy.

Roshi

No comments:

Post a Comment